What do you need to know when you’re about to move house?
When you’re considering moving house, there are so many factors to take into consideration including:
- What exactly is the location of the town or village where you’ve seen the house of your dreams?
- What is the local area like?
- How about transport links into London and around the area?
- How do house prices compare with the one you’ve seen?
- What other towns and villages are nearby?
Whilst it is possible to find this information by looking on half a dozen or more different web sites, Van Man in London has made it much easier for people who are considering that all important removal around North London or the northern Home Counties.
This site contains just the kind of information you’re looking for on many of the more important towns and villages in the northern Home Counties of Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Essex. These include a range of different places, such as the town of Ware, in Hertfordshire, with its many riverside attractions along the River Lea. One of the most picturesque villages is Abbot’s Langley, which was a cradle of medieval history, together with the neighbouring village of King’s Langley. Then there’s the regional hub of Watford, situated at the northern end of the London Underground network, which is the largest town in Hertfordshire, with a population of over 95000.
How to use this Guide
Van Man in London has made it as convenient as possible for you to find the information you need about the town or village you’re considering a house move to. Simply click on one of the right links to go straight to the page with all that important information about your potential destination . What could be easier?
Town or village guide
When you click on the individual page for your chosen town or village, you’ll find that we’ve standardised the layout of the information to help you compare between different destinations. For each area, we’ve shown:
- A guide to property prices, giving an indication of the price you might expect to pay for an average four bedroom house or the rental for a two bedroom house or apartment;
- A list of the local towns and villages within your chosen area which you may want to consider as possible alternatives; and
- Details of transport links, especially for travel to London, including an indication of the frequency and journey times of trains from the nearest railway or tube station to the capital at peak times.
Additionally, we’ve included in the guide brief details of the history, amenities and other points of interest relevant to your chosen town or village together with some photographs to give a general flavour of the area.
If you do decide to make the move to the area of your choice, Van Man in London would be delighted to discuss your requirements and provide a comprehensive, no-obligation quote.
Hertfordshire and Northern Home Counties Removals Guide
Having been operating since 2002 and being based in Watford, Van Man in London drivers know the area of North London and Hertfordshire like the back of their hands, which makes it easy to find the quickest route from A to B, at any time of day. We pride ourselves on offering a reliable, friendly service for all aspects of your house move and are confident of our reputation for punctuality and providing complete customer satisfaction. Our Luton vans are large and capable of taking a surprising amount of household items. We can even provide room in the cab for a couple of passengers, if required, or if the family car is too crammed to fit everyone in.